This is the selection to book a child into our October Theatre Camp Date: Tuesday 3rd-6th October 2017
This is a ‘4’ day theatre camp that ends with a fun presentation for parents & grandparents.
Story is… King Joffa is on a quest to find the happiest man in the kingdom !
School Holiday Theatre Camp – Finding Happy ! is first of all… about having FUN!
- What do you do? – In your camp team you will create a skit/show to perform on Friday night for Mum’s & Dads ( and grandparents!)
- What else is included?: Theatre games, stage make-up,craft and a movie on the big screen at lunch times!
- What is it all about ? Camp theme is ‘Happiness’ and what really makes us truly happy!
- What to wear?- Wear something colourful, fun & comfortable ( also something you can get paint on!)
- Do I need a Costume?- Easy ideas for you to put together at home (old clothes)
- What craft do I do ? – You get to make your own set pieces ( super cool !)
- What age do I need to be? – Each camp member must be aged between 7-14 years old.
- Where is the camp? – The camp runs: Tuesday to Friday 8.30am – 3.00 pm from Methodist Ladies College, 356 Stirling hwy, Claremont.
- What to bring? – Please bring morning tea/ lunch/ water and extra snacks and a smile!
- The Camp Presentation – Will take place on Friday 6th October at 7.00pm – Come & see what fun they have had !
- The week will include theatre fun games, techniques, working in smaller groups to put together a camp skit and learning about how to have an attitude of gratitude!
We would please ask you not to drop children off before 8.30am. Tickets are SOLD for the final performance @ $10.00 each.
We only have a set number of places – Please contact us if we are ‘sold out’ but you would like to go on a waiting list.