This is the selection to book a child into our October Theatre Camp Date: Tuesday 3rd-6th October 2017
This is a ‘4’ 1/2 day theatre camp that ends with a fun presentation for parents & grandparents.
Story is… King Joffa is on a quest to find the happiest man in the kingdom !
School Holiday Theatre Camp – Finding Happy ! is first of all… about having FUN!
- What do they do? – Our tiny tot’s are a wonderful addition to our camp. We love them being part of the final camp show and they love being part of the production with the big kids!
- Tiny Tot’s will have their own directors that will look out for them but they also will join in with the older children and be included in their scenes. On the Friday, they will perform for Mums & Dads ( and grandparents!)
- What else is included?: Theatre games, drama skills, group activities,craft.
- What is it all about ? Camp theme is Finding Happy, is all about what really makes us happy! – They will learn this great life skill whilst being creative.
- What to wear?- Wear something colourful, fun & comfortable ( also something you can get paint on!)
- Do I need a Costume?- Easy ideas for you to put together at home (old clothes)
- What craft do I do ? – You get to make your own set pieces ( super cool !)
- What age do I need to be? – Tiny tots are for age 5-6 year old’s.
- Where is the camp? – The camp runs: Tuesday to Friday 8.30am – 12.00 pm from Methodist Ladies College, 356 Stirling hwy, Claremont.
- What to bring? – Please bring morning tea/ water and a smile!
- The Camp Presentation – Will take place on Friday 6th October at 7.00pm – Come & see what fun they have had!
We would please ask you not to drop children off before 8.30am. Tickets are SOLD for the final performance @ $10.00 each.
We only have a set number of places – Please contact us if we are ‘sold out’ but you would like to go on a waiting list.